Page Views vs. Page Turning
MusicReader uses page view and page turn settings which might sometimes be confusing.
In this article we briefly show an overview to make you understand this.
There are three page views in MusicReader:
- One Page View - Shows one full page at a time.
- Two Pages View - Shows two pages onscreen.
- Half Page View - Shows half page at a time.
For One & Two Page Views there are three ways to turn pages:
- Whole Page - it turns a full page at a time (one page view) or two pages (two page view)
- Half Page - this turns half a page at a time (one page view) or one page (two page view)
- Standard - this turns the way that is set in Page Settings, you can determine it for each page.
Article ID: 95
Created On: Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 10:52 AM
Last Updated On: Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 11:15 AM
Authored by: Marco Leoné [email@example.com]
Online URL: http://kb.musicreader.net/article.php?id=95