How to transfer files to your iPad
There are multiple ways to get files on your iPad:
- Use the Synchronization feature of your Mac / Windows release of MusicReader.
A description of this can be found here:
- Use the file sharing feature of iTunes to transfer files.
More information about this can be found on:
- Download files using the integrated browser.
More information about this feature can be found on:
- Send the PDF to your e-mail and open the e-mail on your iPad.
Then open the PDF attachment and select MusicReader to open the file.
- Use Dropbox syncing in Piece -> Sync .
There you can choose an dropbox folder to sync your files with.
Article ID: 89
Created On: Wed, Mar 16, 2011 at 2:43 PM
Last Updated On: Thu, Nov 20, 2014 at 7:05 PM
Authored by: Marco Leoné [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: http://kb.musicreader.net/article.php?id=89