Piece Information (iPad)
With Piece Information you can add information to your PDF-files. You can add the Title, Composer, Instrument, Arranger, Lyricist, Performer, Genre, Instrumentation, Copyright, Publisher, Keys, Difficulty, Custom1(selfdefined) and Custom2(selfdefined).
Note1: Custom1 and Custom2 can be used to add information that wouldn't fit in other categories.
To add Piece Information:
1. Click the Piece Information button
2. You can add/remove items using the and signs next to every row.
3. Click in the field you want to fill
4. Start typing the texts you want to add
5. Click outside the window to save changes.
Article ID: 83
Created On: Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 6:27 PM
Last Updated On: Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 2:22 PM
Authored by: Nick Leoné [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: http://kb.musicreader.net/article.php?id=83