The pencil tool can be used for creating annotations on the
sheet music. This pen is pressure sensitive(if supported) and uses the
settings set in the Color & Line Width panel, in the Colour & Line Width-icon the pen thickness as well as color are shown.
Everything drawn with this tool can easily be removed by using the Eraser or Undo/Redo/Clear Page function.
Usage is easy:
1. Select the tool
2. Change the color and brush-size in the Color & Line Width panel
3. Start drawing on the sheet music
Note: The active drawing field equals the size of the PDF, so drawing to the right or left of the piece has no effect.
- Use this tool to specify where difficult parts start
- Make personal changes to how the music should be played
- Draw extra information for other users or use it to communicate new ideas
Article ID: 52
Created On: Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 4:27 PM
Last Updated On: Sat, Mar 19, 2011 at 2:50 PM
Authored by: Nick Leoné [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Online URL: http://kb.musicreader.net/article.php?id=52