The Playlist feature is a fast and easy way to sort your music. This button is a shortcut to the playlist specified in the Library. When first opening the playlist it will most likely be empty.
You can also clear the playlist by selecting the Clear Playlist button.
- You can add items to the playlist by:
- using the Library icon in menu
- or by pressing the Add Piece to
- After clicking the these icons you will be directed to the library. Here you can select the piece you want and add this to the playlist by using the Add to Playlist-icon.
- When the piece is added to the playlist, the icon becomes green to indicate it is in the list. Clicking it again adds the the piece multiple times.
- In the playlist view you can change the pieces simply be clicking and moving.
To remove a piece from the playlist press the -button in the playlist or in the library.
- To save or load a playlist, use respectively the Save and Load button.
Note you can not undo this action!
If you are encountering problems with playlists then please check this
The playlist is a simple list of pieces. It contains pieces in a certain
order and with a certain page range.
(So no folders or anything like that, just a plain list for a
rehearsal or performance)
At any time only one playlist is active (loaded). This playlist is
either empty or contains files.
You send pieces to the active playlist using the library screen.
There are two ways to get to the library, the normal library icon in
the menu or the plus-sign in the playlist window.
In the library you can add pieces to the active playlist by using the
ADD- button next to the piece.
- If you put the iPad in landscape you can see both library and
Simply click an ADD button and the playlist will appear on the right.
- In the playlist window you can move pieces around by dragging the title.
You always need to save playlists you make (or change) yourself.
Playlists can be saved in the main folder, or you can make subfolders.
The software does remember the last active playlist when you close the
If you need a certain playlist then you simply load it using the load
A new playlist? Simply press the first button in the playlist screen and
you get an empty playlist.
Posted by: Nick Leoné - Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 11:58 AM. This article has been viewed 9618 times.
Online URL: http://kb.musicreader.net/article.php?id=4
Powered by PHPKB Knowledge Base Software